Another month that leaves me with the sensation of astonishment. LDS styling, Workflow and Document Generation enhancements mix in with fixes, new development features, and powerful user functionality. Simply incredible!
In last month's post we discussed two approaches to the Force Steps Pattern based on business maps. This month we study the third option commented there based on the Process Flow modules with a very complete guest post from one of our team members Franceska who has been testing and implementing it for the past weeks.
This past January has been about customizing enhancements to coreBOS as the many big projects of December land into production and they need tweaking and minor adjustments but we also get a really important contribution for E2E testing. Some interesting things have happened and some important bugs were fixed. Have a nice read!
On occasions, we want to force our users to follow all steps defined in a business process. There are many variations on this idea and many ways to implement it. In this post, we will see a validation and business map solution based on steps defined in a picklist.
Wow! I started this post thinking, not much has happened this month. I thought, "just cleaning up PRs and some other stuff". When I saw the monthly Insights graph I was even more convinced, but as I started ordering the commits and writing about what has happened I realized I couldn't have been wronger. coreBOS doesn't seize to surprise me. Enjoy!